Tuesday 19 March 2013

Evernote and diigo

I have been using Evernote for some time but not using the tags. Last year, I think because one of our library staff did the PLN 2012 we were introduced to diigo. Prior to this I had used Pearltrees but I could see the power and potential of diigo and the importance of the tags. I haven't gone back (yet) to add tags to my existing Evernote files but I can see the importance to  create them as I go.

We now have a diigo group within our library staff group so that we can easily share great websites.

My reflection for this unit, was that it was good to go back and look at tools I was already using and ensure that I was using all the features.  I also wanted to be at my home PC to install Chrome, though I will check out the situation at work.

Here is the link for my shared Evernote

No comments:

Post a Comment